Task 6: Hotpotatoes

Have you seen A Star Is Born by Bradley Cooper and you have fallen in love with the movie? 📹 Here you have two exercises related to the main song Shallow to improve your English knowledge. Check it out!


Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper

Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers.
Tell me , girl
Are you happy in this ?
Or do you more?
Is there something else you're ?

I'm
In all the good times I find
Longing for
And in the bad times I myself

Tell me , boy
Aren't you tired trying that void?
Or do you more?
Ain't it hard it so ?

I'm
In all the good times I find
Longing for
And in the bad times I myself

I'm off the end, watch as I
I'll never meet the
through the , where they can't
We're from the shallow now

In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
We're from the shallow now

Oh, oh, oh, oh
Whoah!

I'm off the end, watch as I
I'll never meet the
through the , where they can't
We're from the shallow now

In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
We're from the shallow now
Shallow cross

Shallow cross

Crossword

Complete the crossword, then click on "Check" to check your answer. If you are stuck, you can click on "Hint" to get a free letter. Click on a number in the grid to see the clue or clues for that number.
       1        2      
                 
3     4     5             
                 
6       7          8      
                 
9                   

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog